Meet the Team
Tuath Housing’s New Business & Development Team are responsible for the delivery of homes, in both urban and rural locations, throughout all 31 local authorities in the Republic of Ireland. Using various delivery mechanisms, the Development team’s aim is to provide long-term, safe, quality housing at best value whilst locally building sustainable communities. Collaboration is key towards this delivery and the team have a proven track record of working with both public and private sector partners including government, funders, private developers, consultants and contractors.
- Oversees the growth, strategy, and governance of Tuath Housing
- Vast experience in delivery of new homes, working in partnership with a range of stakeholders & through various procurement options
- 30 years’ experience both North and South of the Border
- Holds Degree in Housing from the University of Ulster at Magee, a Diploma in Management and Chartered Membership of the CIH
Director of Development
- 12 years’ experience in all forms of housing delivery
- Leads Tuath’s Development programme, sourcing and delivery of social and affordable housing
- Oversees and manages development pipeline focusing on new business, construction and relationship management
Head of New Business & Delivery
- Head of New Business & Delivery based in our Dublin office, working with Tuath since March 2016
- Qualified ACCA accountant with vast experience in all aspects of business.
- Has managed a number of successful retail and property businesses for many years prior to joining Tuath.
- Development Manager responsible for delivering new build housing projects from concept to completion, nationally
- Over 10 years experience delivering housing North and South of the border
- Degree in Housing from the University of Ulster at Magee, a Diploma in Management and Chartered Membership of the CIH
New Business & Property Development Manager (Galway Office)
- Over 10 years’ experience in the property development sector
- Worked in various roles such as Property Development Finance in Ulster Bank and a surveyor for Rooney Property Consultants.
- A Qualified Financial Advisor and holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Property Studies from GMIT, Masters in Regional and Urban Planning from UCD.
Senior Property Development Coordinator
- Joined Tuath in 2013 and is based in Tuath’s Head Office in Dublin
- Over four years’ experience in Housing Management, having previously worked for a multinational company in sales and marketing.
- Holds a Diploma in Project Management and Housing Studies in addition to a Master’s in Marketing and a Bachelor of Arts Degree.
Senior Development Coordinator
- Joined Tuath in 2017, co-ordinating and managing schemes from concept to completion
- Nicky has worked as an Architectural Assistant on high end residential projects in Dublin, London and Sydney.
- Graduated with a Master of Architecture in 2013 from University College Dublin
Senior Project Coordinator
- Joined the Tuath Development Team in 2018
- Experienced in leading multi-disciplinary design teams on large scale commercial and residential projects across the North and South of Ireland.
- Background in the construction sector as an Architectural Technologist and holds a BSc (hons) graduate of Architectural Technology & Management
Property Development Co-Ordinator (Dundalk Office)
- Joined Tuath in April 2021.
- Over 16 years of experience working within the property industry as a Chartered Surveyor, and in various property roles in Cushman & Wakefield Ireland and Sherry FitzGerald Carroll Estate Agents.
- Holds an honours Bachelor of Science in Property Surveying from Technology University Dublin and is a fully registered member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (SCSI).
Property Development Co-Ordinator
- Joined Tuath Housing in 2021 after graduating from University of Galway, earning a BA in Mathematics & Education.
- Assists in all aspects of administration related to Construction, and Design & Build housing schemes across the country.
- Previous experience in admin roles within the public sector including the Revenue Commissioners, the Department of Social Protection, and the Department of Public Expenditure & Reform.
Property Development Co-Ordinator
- Joined Tuath in December 2022 as a Development Coordinator based in the Dublin Office
- Previous experience in the commercial property sector with roles with Savills and Knight Frank
- Barry holds a BSc in Business Studies (DCU) and a Masters in Real Estate (TUD)